- Fill in the registration form which can be downloaded here. Mark the events you want to take part in (excursions and/or the conference dinner).
- Send the registration form to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to give a talk or present a poster, fill in the abstract form and to send it to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Pay the fees for meals and coffee breaks, and the marked events you will be taking part in.
- Please send the confirmation of a bank transfer to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank transfer details
Instytut Nauk Geologicznych PAN ul. Twarda51/55 00-818 Warszawa
PL 08 1130 1017 0020 1471 5820 0013
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
Al. Jerozolimskie 7
As the transfer title, please enter: Family Name, First Name; Life Origins 2017
- January 15th, program finalized, sent to all our mailing lists.
- February 15th, registration DL and abstracts submission.
- March 1st, acceptance of CT and poster.
There is no registration fee for the meeting.
- 100 € fee for lunches and coffee breaks during the conference and the dinner after the poster session (5 April, 2017). This fee is compulsory.
- 20 € - Ice breaking party on Monday (3 April, 2017)
- 5 € - Warsaw Old Town sightseeing (4 April, 2017)
- 20 € - Informal dinner for people taking part in sightseeing (4 April, 2017)
- 20 € - excursion to Wilanow (6 April, 2017) – the price includes: bus transfer, entrance fee and guided tour in Wilanów Palace. The organizers reserve the right cancel the trip in case there is an insufficient number of participants. Trip cancellation will not affect the conference dinner.
- 40 € - conference dinner (6 April, 2017)
- trip to Krakow and Wieliczka salt mine (7-9 April, 2017). The cost is yet to be calculated. Please inform us in the Registration Form if you are interested in the excursion. If there is sufficient number of people, it will be organized.
COST ORIGINS will offer travel support and covering stay expenses for few participants (according to Cost rules: 60 €/night, 20 €/meal (2 meals per day), 300 €/travel). For this, please send an e-mail with your abstract to Muriel Gargaud and Ewa Slaby until 15th February. Priority will be given to early-career investigators and researchers from inclusiveness countries.